There are advantages to publishing and dispersing your NPrinting reports to the Qlik Sense Center. You can gain access to Qlik Sense apps and Qlik NPrinting reports in the very same location and users will just need to visit to one main platform.
In this post, we will reveal you how to:
- Set the Qlik Sense Center as a Location
- Publish and disperse Qlik NPrinting reports to the Qlik Sense Center.
- Qlik NPrinting variation 17.1 or later on
- Qlik Sense 3.0.1 or later on
It is likewise essential to keep in mind that you can just disperse Qlik NPrinting reports to Windows domain users you have actually set up in both Qlik NPrinting and Qlik Sense.
This post presumes that you have actually currently linked your Qlik NPrinting setup to several Qlik Sense servers effectively. Without finishing that initially, you will not have the ability to disperse reports effectively.
Setting the Qlik Sense Center as a Location
Now that the connection is produced, we can establish the Qlik Sense Center as a report location.
On the primary menu, click the Locations drop-down, and click Center
Place a Call and get in the Central node address (main node computer system name) for the Qlik Sense Center.
This will permit us the choice of releasing to the Center in the Publish job settings.
Publishing & & Dispersing the Report to the Center
Here we describe how to release and disperse NPrinting reports to the Qlik Sense Center. Note: You should be logged into Qlik NPrinting as a user with Publish jobs authorizations.
- On the primary menu, click the Jobs drop-down, and click “ Release Job“
- Select “ Produce Job“
Get in a name. Next, choose your app from the drop-down list. Make sure the Allowed check box is chosen. Leave the default worths for the other choices.
- Click “Produce.”
- Next, click the Reports tab. Then, click the ” Include report” button.
Select a report formerly produced from the Select report drop-down list. Then, pick the preferred report output from the Output format drop-down list. Make certain that the Connect to email and Allowed check boxes are chosen.
- Click “Include report.”
- Next, click the Users/groups tab. Then click the “ Include user or group” button.
Select a user or group from the Select recipient drop-down list. Next, pick the Allowed and NewsStand location check boxes.
- Click “ Include recipient“
Note: The user/s chosen should be Windows domain users who have actually been set up in both Qlik NPrinting and Qlik Sense.
Click the Locations tab. In the NewsStand column, click the Release for all check box. And in the Center column, click the Upload for all check box.
- Click “ Conserve“
- To run the report, click the “ Run now” button in the report introduction screen.
- You can likewise run the report by clicking the Jobs drop-down on the primary menu and click Release job Browse to the Publish job you wish to run. Select the Action icon, click “ Run now“
- A verification message will appear at the top of the page.
Recipient/s can now browse to the Qlik Sense Center in their web browsers and see the report under the brand-new Reports tab on the left-hand side. You can open reports straight from Qlik Sense.
- Users can now access their Qlik Sense applications AND their Qlik NPrinting reports in one main area!
- They will likewise get a copy in the NewsStand.
One disadvantage to releasing reports to the Qlik Sense Center instead of the Qlik NPrinting NewsStand is users will just see the most recent variation of a report. They will not have the ability to gain access to older variations of a report like is possible in the NewsStand.
Learn More: How To Link Qlik NPrinting To Qlik Sense Apps