Today’s program has to do with drone mapping software application and acquisition techniques.
Our caller for today, Bob has actually created a fantastic follow-up concern today. Bob listened to our previous program, “ Which Pix4D Variation Should I Utilize for Mapping a Roofing?” And he has some thorough concerns about mapping software application and acquisition techniques.
Particularly, how can you avoid rugged lines in drone designs? Can using manual tie-points assist you develop good-looking designs? On today’s program, you will discover that your acquisition method is program-dependent. We go over various mapping software application like Drone Deploy, Pix4D Mapper, and Pix4D React. And expose our favored acquisition method for each software application.
If you are an expert mapper aiming to up your video game, today’s program will be especially fascinating to you. Delight in!
Get Your Most Significant and Many Typical Drone Certificate Questions Addressed by Downloading this FREE Part 107 PDF
Make certain to obtain the brand new Drone U landing pad!
Get your concerns addressed: https://thedroneu.com/
If you delight in the program, the # 1 thing you can do to assist us out is to register for it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us genuine fast? While you exist, leave us a 5-star evaluation, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832
End Up Being a Drone U Member Access to over 30 courses, fantastic resources, and our unbelievable neighborhood.
Follow United States
- [02:02] Today’s program is given you by PROPS and our Mapping Bootcamp
- [04:26] Today’s concern has to do with developing realistic and stunning drone designs
- [07:11] Is your acquisition technique program-dependent?
- [07:47] What is the suggested acquisition method for Pix4D React?
- [09:42] Selecting the right processing design template and how it affects your map quality
- [12:10] Utilizing MTP’s for integrating information sets of 2 different jobs
- [14:20] Why lining up instead of combining datasets is more suitable
- [15:15] Why constant white balance is necessary for developing MTP’s
- [16:40] Exist any processing engines that do not need MTP’s?
- [18:40] Can you develop a precise 3D design utilizing cloud-based software application like DroneDeploy?